Whether we know it or not, we’re a conduit for the universe.
- what are the rules in the systems that I work in?
- it takes a profound amount of work to make easy things appear easy
- all applications have state. some of it gets shared between users. if there’s no state, it’s a brochure.
- all applications are made up of layers of abstraction.
- UI is almost always typographic
- Good Design tells a story. It conveys a message of what the user is meant to do.
- 2D composition has heavy dimensionality.
Which leads to the question:
- what can’t I build today given the current technology?